Today I found out that one of my close friend's husband passed away this weekend. It was such a shock to hear that. I can't even begin to imagine how she is coping with this. She's a survivor that's for sure she's been through so much in her life, but this just seems so completely unfair. They were one of those couples that you just couldn't tell where one began and one ended because of how close they were to each other. I don't know the cause of his passing but I do know that it had to be totally unexpected. They just recently came back from a family vacation. All I can say is that I hope she can find the strength in those that are here for her.
I don't usually get emotional about things, but this just seems to have hit a nerve with me. I want to run over there and comfort her, though I don't want to crowd her while she is grieving. It's a hard line to toe because you want to be there to support your friend but you also don't want to be in the way. I know I wouldn't want to be around anyone if this had happened to me. It just makes me appreciate Brandon more each day. I pray that he stays safe over there and comes home to me. No one can predict what one day might bring, so look at those you love and be thankful for them and let them know you love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment