Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 months and counting

So today marks 10 months to the day that we'll be married. I am happy to say we finally have a reception venue booked, but still no ceremony site. Guess that'll come in time if not we'll get hitched in the backyard the parents won't mind, lol. If I had known all the crap that came along with wedding planning I'm not sure I'd have done the wedding thing, just gotten married. But I guess in the end the goal is the same...to get married. I'm already starting to see that some people who are suppose to be supportive and excited just really aren't into this whole thing. It's making me rethink some decisions. I'm trying to keep my mouth shut because it's not worth the energy to argue w/the person about every negative comment they say.
I have a week off in July and I'm hoping to knock out some big things, cake, ceremony site, dresses, flowers. There is stuff I can't do until B gets home which will be stressful but we'll deal. It's just hard because I'm only talking to him about 2 times a week. So if I have a question I have to wait 3-4 days in between to get an answer. You really take for granted when someone is just right around the corner and you can call them up on the cell phone. Right now I have to get my butt in gear and make the save the dates and send them out. Can anyone tell me why it's so impossible to get people to send you their mailing addresses? It's not that hard, just type it out and hit send. You get mail everyday it's not like you don't know your own address.

No comments:

Post a Comment