I guess sometimes it would be easier not to get my hopes up and the have them shot down. Brandon was suppose to be in Syracuse yesterday between his flights and I had the big hope that I would be able to go see him in between. Apparently that was to much to ask, because he called me at about 11 a.m. to tell me he was in Atlanta and that he would be in Syracuse around 5ish, but his other flight was due to take off within a half hour of him arriving. So I was really crushed and he told me that he'd call me when he got to Minnesota around 10 p.m. Well 10 came and went and so did midnight no word. So I went to bed, woke up a few times during the night to check the phone to see if I had missed a call. Nope, so I was wondering hmm okay maybe he just got in really late. Phone rings at about 8 a.m. this morning and it's him. Yay I figure he's in Minnesota and just got up. Nope...he is in SYRACUSE! Yup folks that's right his flight got delayed yesterday and they were suppose to take off around 11:45 p.m. last night, but they ended up cancelling it because of the weather in Detroit. Um yeah can you say pissed??? Couldn't even call me to tell that he wasn't going to Minnesota, I could have drove down and seen him for a bit. but no apparently that just slipped his mind. So anyways he was suppose to leave this morning at 9 and I haven't heard from him since so I have no idea where he is or if he even made it to Minnesota yet.
Needless to say this has put me in a rather irritated mood with him. Oh and it doesn't help that I've been without my computer at home since last Sunday. Something is wrong with it and apparently no one knows how to fix it or what is even wrong with it. I am so ready for my vacation. I just hope that it does not rain and be cold all next week. That would totally ruin things for me. So I am suppose to go pick up Brandon at the airport on Sunday though he has no idea what time. Men why is it so hard for them to keep track of important things like what time they are flying back???
All I can say is let this be a quick and painless week.
No comments:
Post a Comment