Saturday, April 11, 2009

Betty Crocker Wannabe


These cookies have been in my head for at least 2 weeks. I saw the recipe for them and thought they'd be good. They are Rootbeer cookies. They are actually pretty good and do taste like rootbeer. I find these recipes online that I think look really good and think oh I can make that. Yeah most of the time they just sit in my inbox and I forget about them. Or the ones I attempt to make don't turn out so good. I'd like to be an awesome cook, so I collect real food recipes but never end up making them. Give me a cookie or cake recipe and I'm more likely to succeed.

I like to think I could be Betty Crocker if I had to be but unfortunately I would end up starving if I was the one who had to cook on a regular basis. These weren't the best cookies I've made but they were something different and thought I'd try them. Especially because when I mentioned them to some people I got a disgusted look when they heard what type they were.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment