Saturday, April 18, 2009

Long Week

Well this week seemed extremely long. I was the only secretary in the office and the week just was filled with a lot of work. So I'm glad that it's over with. It was also long because I didn't hear from Brandon the whole week. He ended up calling last night. I guess they were out on missions and their internet/phones were down. I am so happy he's coming home in about 2 weeks :)  It'll be so good to see him. Not sure what we'll be doing other than being bums around the house. 

Had my monthly massage this morning. Those are seriously the best things invented. Sadly the girl who does my massages is going on Maternity leave in about a month. So I won't be getting anymore until probably the fall. I want to treat B to one while he's home because he's been complaining his body hurts and he deserves one. 

I'm in  blah mood right now, not sure if it's the weather or what. I just feel like crawling under the covers and going to sleep. I passed out for like an hour this afternoon when I got back from shopping. Someone please explain to me why it's so hard to find a decent bra that fits? I swear I have yet to find one that fits and isn't overly padded. I know a little to personal but who else are you gonna ask? 

Lol, well on that note I'm off to go eat some strawberry's and vanilla ice cream from Jody's :)  Hope you all have a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment