Well I meant to post this yesterday but unfortunately the pictures took way to long to upload. In our house we don't have kids nor are any of us kids any longer. But we all still like to color Easter eggs. This year though the colors didn't seem to take on some of the eggs. So needless to say we ended up with lots of pink colored ones.
Ended up going to church and then just eating dinner with mom & dad. Matt & Michele came over later in the day to eat again, and play with the puppy terror. We also broke out the Wii and bowled a game. The holidays really make me miss Brandon. I wish he wasn't gone and didn't have to be gone. I know that he's really starting to get worn out and just losing focus.
I got to talk to Brandon though which was good, because he didn't call me the night before when I thought he would. He had some good news though. I should be seeing him around the first week in May for the second part of his R&R. Part of me wants to go meet him when he flies in before he goes home, but I don't know if I'd be able to swing that with work, etc.
I can't wait for a week of vacation to spend with him. I need the time with him and to clear my mind and get things straightened out. There's a lot we need to figure out while he's home, and I know 1 week is not going to be enough time. Ah well we'll see what we can get accomplished while he's here. Just as long as I get to be with him I don't care.

Welcome to the blogosphere! You already know my thoughts on seeing Brandon at the airport; so let's talk Easter. Nice eggs.
ReplyDeleteYes I know your thoughts of seeing Brandon at the airport. We'll have to see what happens.
ReplyDelete