Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dinner Out

I don't go out much these days because I really don't have anyone to go with. I got use to going out with B and spending time with him. Tonight I got a text from a friend asking if I wanted to go to dinner, since her girls were away and she wanted to get out. I said sure why not? It's amazing what you miss without even realizing it. It was just an hour, but it was enough to break up the routine of a boring week. 

Plus it gives me something to talk about with B when he calls again. I hate always saying the same thing, about how I didn't do anything other than go to work and come home. Not that I want to be saying I went here and here and look at how happy I am that you're not here. Cause I don't want him to think my life is moving on while he's stuck in some foreign country dealing w/crappy situations. I just want him to know that he doesn't have to worry about me and that I'm okay. 

I'm okay but I do miss him. More than I thought possible. Can't wait until they figure out his R&R dates so we can get excited about him coming home at least for a little bit. Though I dread the thought of how hard it's going to be when it's time to go back for another 7-8 months. That'll be harder than when he first left. 

Well I'm full and getting tired sitting here writing. I'm off to go wait for my phone call and time to talk to my sweetie and hope he's doing okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment